If you’re single then you are most likely online dating, or at the very least have tried it. There’s a TON of sites,some free, some not so free, others catering to a specific demographic. Chances are when you were little you didn’t dream about meeting your life partner via the internet. None of us did, but for the love of cupcakes don’t tell someone that!!!!!! The Dating Tutor – Nicole Melissa puts it into perspective for us:
Saying to a potential partner on the first meeting ” I never thought I’d have to resort to online dating but here I am!. It’s been a nightmare, there’s so many crazy people online and it’s exhausting”. Is just such a bad idea for many reasons, the first of which is that it’s clear you have no desire to really invest in getting to know the other person if you’re sooooooooooooooooooo exhausted by the thought. But more importantly here is what the person across from you just heard you say: “ I feel like such a loser for having to date online, and because online dating is a last resort…you must also be a loser that can’t find a date otherwise. I’m stepping into todays meeting thinking that this is going to be a nightmare because you’re probably bananas but if you work really hard you might just change my mind”
As our Dating Tutor says, “no one wants to feel that way, the purpose of dating is to feel wanted and excited about meeting someone new. Even if it isn’t a love match, be positive and don’t make the other person wonder why they wasted their time…simply put it just isn’t very nice”
The ABC’s of Stylish Dating served straight up…..
Remember when you had a math tutor? It wasn’t that you didn’t understand math it was more that you needed a little help with the basic concepts in order to build on them. You thought you were a math whiz, your report card said something different. The Dating Tutor – Nicole Melissa, sees dating in much the same way. People on the dating scene don’t have the advantage of reading a report card to see what they are not understanding. So they continue repeating the same patterns over and over with the same result. It MUST be the other person right? I mean there is no way it’s me!! Well, the truth is…it really could be something you are doing that is making the process of finding your perfect person next to impossible. You may not have the advantage of a report card but you do have the advantage of having a Dating Tutor to take you Back to Basics with the ABC’s of Stylish Dating. Read on, it may seem simple but we’re building on our dating skills remember?
Here are the 5 top mistakes that people make while dating without even knowing it.
1. Get dressed! Please do not show up to any date looking like a hot mess. Everybody likes somebody that cares about their appearance. This doesn’t mean wear a 3 piece suit, but instead nice CLEAN slacks and or CLEAN jeans with CLEAN SHOES and your best shirt will show him or her that your physical appearance matters to you.
2. Don’t talk about your EX! Chances are you’re not together for a reason. That reason most likely sucks, DON’T REHASH IT.
3. Don’t have a bad attitude…about anything. No one likes a negative Nancy or a Negative Norman. Be polite, be nice to your server( it’s a character thing).
4. Don’t just talk about you. Ask questions about the other person. It shows interest.
5. Don’t worry! It’s just a drink/coffee be your awesome self. Worst case senerio he/she doesn’t find chemistry with you…it’s ok you won’t die. Best case senerio he/she had the time of their lives and can’t wait to see you again. Either way you’ll be just fine.