FCL Burlington is hard to find, we get that and yes we totally understand it’s annoying but we have some really good reasons why! Probably one of the reasons you decided to book with us is because is a FULL SET of lashes is $75. In Burlington or really any other city that is a GREAT price for eyelash extensions. We wouldn’t be able to offer that price if we were paying top dollar for a lease space visible from the street. All of our locations are off the beaten path. It allows us to design the space to our liking while still being able to offer beautiful eyelash extensions at an affordable price that is accessible to anyone that wants to wake up ready. All of the locations have parking close by, the Burlington Studio has TONS of parking at no cost – you can get out of your car in the winter and pop right into the studio.
We do try our best to help with directions at the time of booking, and once you have been there once you won’t forget where it is – the space is too cute to forget.
We are located at 764 Guelph Line, south of Guelph Line and Fairview across from the Burlington Mall. Our studio is located at the back of the building behind the PayDay Loan Mart. Our building is right in between the Active Green and Ross and the Speedy Total Auto Care. From the street you will see a PayDay Loan Mart, pull in there and drive straight to the back of the building. You will see a white bench on your left hand side – big windows with our Logo on the door.
Love & Lashes xo
So you’ve made the decision to get lash extensions, found the BEST spot in Burlington/Oakville, know where you’re going and how much it’s going to cost you ($75 for a Full Set Whoop! Whoop!) but what do you need to do before the appointment? Not too much but here’s the deets:
- if you’re able to come 15 mins early for the appt that would be great, it gives you time to catch your breath before we get started
- remove your eye make up before you come, if you can’t that’s totally okay – we have make up remover and pads there….just ask for them
- let the important peeps in your life know you’ll holler at them when you are done your lashes. Your eyes will be closed during the service so you can’t text or answer the phone
- maybe pop to the washroom, once we get started it’s not a good idea to stop for a bathroom break
- if you are getting a FULL SET of lashes you can expect to be with us about 1 hr 40 mins. If you are getting a HALF SET of lashes, expect to be with us about 45 mins
- we will give you a little kit with everything you need to take care of your lashes, and a card with your instructions so don’t stress
- they will be sealed before you leave so you can get them wet right away, shower/swimming no problem
- we accept Visa/Mastercard or cash (no debit – sorrrrryyyyy)
That’s it! that’s all!! pretty simple right??
Love & Lashes xo
Full Set Classic Lashes
You’ve decided you want Eyelash Extensions (great decision btw) and you live in Burlington. Burlington is FILLED with tons of eyelash extension studios, they used to be hard to find – now they’re on every corner. You’re a smart consumer so you’re doing your research online, but with so many lash places to look at you’re getting a bit over whelmed. So why chose FCL for lashes? here’s why:
- A Full Set of Lashes with us is exactly that: a FULL SET. We do not lash count, we book by time and 2 hrs is booked to complete the full set (in lash language that’s a lot of time). It doesn’t matter if it takes 170 lashes per side to get the lashes full, if you have 170 natural hair available then 170 extensions are applied.
- There is NEVER an extra charge, the cost is $75 for a Full Set – that’s it…. no surprises.
- Eyelash extensions are all we do, we don’t offer any other services. Lash application, all day every day.
- We run on time all the time, time is valuable and so we value yours.
- We call the Health Board, not because we want to chat but because we ask them to come inspect us every 3 months to ensure we are up to code with no exceptions.
- You work hard for your money, we all do. Yes, it’s nice to have guilty pleasures but we didn’t want lashes to be one of them. January 2017 we LOWERED our full set prices from $150 to $75, making lashes more affordable to everyone.
- The adhesive is formaldehyde free, manufactured in Canada with no toxins.
- Quality: the quality of the work is still the best in the city, only the cost has lowered
- Open 7 days a week and week days until 10 pm, you don’t have to rush from work to get your lashes done. Go home, eat, change into your comfy clothes and come get your service done.
- Lash Naps: lying straight for the application is not comfortable at all, we listened to our clients and bought Lazy Boy Recliners………so much more comfortable.
- If you’re not happy with your lashes all you have to do is tell us and we’ll fix it! we want you to be happy and some see us again.
We think that all of these are pretty good reasons to come see us: full lashes in a comfy safe environment with great prices.
Love & Lashes xo
Ok, so you want to have your lashes done (good idea btw) but you’ve never had lash extensions before and you don’t know where to start. Everyone knows someone who has had their lashes done and there is a nightmare story about what happened. The internet is flooded with options, different prices points, different types and opinions – it’s overwhelming. Before you become concerned with how much and where to go, start with the basics:
- are you ok with people being around your eyes? If you are someone who can’t stand the idea of someone being close to your eyes then eyelash extensions might not be for you. The lash artist HAS to be around your eyes, there’s no way around that.
- can you lie still? depending on the type of service you are getting, you have to lie still for a period of time. If you are getting a Half Set, you’re lying still for 45 mins. If you are getting a Full Set you are lying still for 1 hr to 35 mins ish. You can chat with the artist but you can’t move about. The artist is very close to your eyes with sharp objects and needs to focus to make sure the lashes are put on straight (wonky lashes are not cute).
- you cleanse your face with oil, the oil cleansing method is a great way to wash your face. Using coconut oil, jojoa oil, Rosehip oil to wash your face rather than a cleanser. However! it is not great for the extensions, this method of cleansing puts oils on and near the eyes. Eyelash extensions HATE oil, in fact oil is what we use to remove the extensions. The lashes will not hold up and will only disappoint – whomp whomp.
- Tummy sleeper: you sleep on your tummy, it’s cozy and comfortable we get it. Tummy sleeping means your rubbing your face into the pillow, while it will not make the extensions pop off – it will tangle them and put them under stress. Rubbing them is one of the No No’s of extensions and rubbing them into the pillow counts as rubbing in general.
Hope this helps….little food for though.
Love & Lashes xo
Can you have lashes when you wear glasses? You sure can!! many clients wear eyeglasses on a daily basis while others wear glasses only sometimes. Either way you can totally have eyelash extensions when you wear eyeglasses. It’s simply a matter of informing the last artist that you do wear glasses prior to the start of the application of the extensions. All FCL artists will consult with you about expectations and design at the time of service. If you wear glasses everyday you will likely be wearing them when you get there, if you only wear them sometimes it’s a great idea to bring them with you. The artist will ask you to put them on so she can judge the distance between your face and the glasses. Nothing is more annoying then having your lash extensions rub on your lenses every time you blink. Just tell us you love lashes but wear glasses and we’ll take it from there!
Love & Lashes xo