Full Set Classic Lashes
You’ve decided you want Eyelash Extensions (great decision btw) and you live in Burlington. Burlington is FILLED with tons of eyelash extension studios, they used to be hard to find – now they’re on every corner. You’re a smart consumer so you’re doing your research online, but with so many lash places to look at you’re getting a bit over whelmed. So why chose FCL for lashes? here’s why:
- A Full Set of Lashes with us is exactly that: a FULL SET. We do not lash count, we book by time and 2 hrs is booked to complete the full set (in lash language that’s a lot of time). It doesn’t matter if it takes 170 lashes per side to get the lashes full, if you have 170 natural hair available then 170 extensions are applied.
- There is NEVER an extra charge, the cost is $75 for a Full Set – that’s it…. no surprises.
- Eyelash extensions are all we do, we don’t offer any other services. Lash application, all day every day.
- We run on time all the time, time is valuable and so we value yours.
- We call the Health Board, not because we want to chat but because we ask them to come inspect us every 3 months to ensure we are up to code with no exceptions.
- You work hard for your money, we all do. Yes, it’s nice to have guilty pleasures but we didn’t want lashes to be one of them. January 2017 we LOWERED our full set prices from $150 to $75, making lashes more affordable to everyone.
- The adhesive is formaldehyde free, manufactured in Canada with no toxins.
- Quality: the quality of the work is still the best in the city, only the cost has lowered
- Open 7 days a week and week days until 10 pm, you don’t have to rush from work to get your lashes done. Go home, eat, change into your comfy clothes and come get your service done.
- Lash Naps: lying straight for the application is not comfortable at all, we listened to our clients and bought Lazy Boy Recliners………so much more comfortable.
- If you’re not happy with your lashes all you have to do is tell us and we’ll fix it! we want you to be happy and some see us again.
We think that all of these are pretty good reasons to come see us: full lashes in a comfy safe environment with great prices.
Love & Lashes xo
Ok, so you want to have your lashes done (good idea btw) but you’ve never had lash extensions before and you don’t know where to start. Everyone knows someone who has had their lashes done and there is a nightmare story about what happened. The internet is flooded with options, different prices points, different types and opinions – it’s overwhelming. Before you become concerned with how much and where to go, start with the basics:
- are you ok with people being around your eyes? If you are someone who can’t stand the idea of someone being close to your eyes then eyelash extensions might not be for you. The lash artist HAS to be around your eyes, there’s no way around that.
- can you lie still? depending on the type of service you are getting, you have to lie still for a period of time. If you are getting a Half Set, you’re lying still for 45 mins. If you are getting a Full Set you are lying still for 1 hr to 35 mins ish. You can chat with the artist but you can’t move about. The artist is very close to your eyes with sharp objects and needs to focus to make sure the lashes are put on straight (wonky lashes are not cute).
- you cleanse your face with oil, the oil cleansing method is a great way to wash your face. Using coconut oil, jojoa oil, Rosehip oil to wash your face rather than a cleanser. However! it is not great for the extensions, this method of cleansing puts oils on and near the eyes. Eyelash extensions HATE oil, in fact oil is what we use to remove the extensions. The lashes will not hold up and will only disappoint – whomp whomp.
- Tummy sleeper: you sleep on your tummy, it’s cozy and comfortable we get it. Tummy sleeping means your rubbing your face into the pillow, while it will not make the extensions pop off – it will tangle them and put them under stress. Rubbing them is one of the No No’s of extensions and rubbing them into the pillow counts as rubbing in general.
Hope this helps….little food for though.
Love & Lashes xo
Can you have lashes when you wear glasses? You sure can!! many clients wear eyeglasses on a daily basis while others wear glasses only sometimes. Either way you can totally have eyelash extensions when you wear eyeglasses. It’s simply a matter of informing the last artist that you do wear glasses prior to the start of the application of the extensions. All FCL artists will consult with you about expectations and design at the time of service. If you wear glasses everyday you will likely be wearing them when you get there, if you only wear them sometimes it’s a great idea to bring them with you. The artist will ask you to put them on so she can judge the distance between your face and the glasses. Nothing is more annoying then having your lash extensions rub on your lenses every time you blink. Just tell us you love lashes but wear glasses and we’ll take it from there!
Love & Lashes xo
When you step into FCL Burlington (764 Guelph Line) one of the first things you will notice is there are TONS of green plants. They’re on almost every surface, in the washroom and a huge Elephant Ear plant dominates in the corner of the studio. Of course there’s something about plants that make everyone feel better – any kind of green is good. However! the reason we have so many (and the collection continues to grow) is because of Lash Naps. When you’re lying in the Lazy Boy recliners getting your lashes done it’s down time, so your breathing slower and deeper. We’re using that time to give you a boost of Oxygen coming from the plants! We also use the plants to clean the air – they take in Carbon Dioxide and produce Oxygen through photosynthesis. One plant takes in most of the pollutants within a one foot circumference, the larger the plant – the larger the circumference and oxygen out put. So we figured if we made sure to have plants in every part of the Burlington studio then the whole place would be full of clean air. It’s sort of like reclining in a Lazy Boy at an Oxygen Bar and waking up from a Lash Nap with your extensions on point!!
Love & Lashes xo
Can pregnant women get lash extensions? Is it safe? We can’t answer that in a general sense but we can answer that question specific to Flirt Custom Lash Studio.
Word on the street is that being preggy is less than comfortable after a certain stage, lying flat in your back is no fun at all. All FCL locations have Lazy Boy recliners rather than flat esthetic beds that keep you flat on your back without any relief from the belly at all. Blankets are offered and you’re welcome to listen to anything you like – your “me time” is coming to an end so take advantage of it.
Only latex free products are used, all items used during the process of application are disposed of right after use, beds, surfaces and tools are ALWAYS disinfected in between use. However most importantly the adhesive used is safe for you and the baby, the adhesive is manufactured in Canada within CSA (Canadian Standard Acts) regulations and is 100% Formaldehyde Free.
Do we have any pregnant clients? YES!!!!! lots of them…..you never know when your going to have a pic taken so keeping The Pretty on point is important!
Love & Lashes xo