Remember when you had a math tutor? It wasn’t that you didn’t understand math it was more that you needed a little help with the basic concepts in order to build on them. You thought you were a math whiz, your report card said something different. The Dating Tutor – Nicole Melissa, sees dating in much the same way. People on the dating scene don’t have the advantage of reading a report card to see what they are not understanding. So they continue repeating the same patterns over and over with the same result. It MUST be the other person right? I mean there is no way it’s me!! Well, the truth is…it really could be something you are doing that is making the process of finding your perfect person next to impossible. You may not have the advantage of a report card but you do have the advantage of having a Dating Tutor to take you Back to Basics with the ABC’s of Stylish Dating. Read on, it may seem simple but we’re building on our dating skills remember?
Here are the 5 top mistakes that people make while dating without even knowing it.
1. Get dressed! Please do not show up to any date looking like a hot mess. Everybody likes somebody that cares about their appearance. This doesn’t mean wear a 3 piece suit, but instead nice CLEAN slacks and or CLEAN jeans with CLEAN SHOES and your best shirt will show him or her that your physical appearance matters to you.
2. Don’t talk about your EX! Chances are you’re not together for a reason. That reason most likely sucks, DON’T REHASH IT.
3. Don’t have a bad attitude…about anything. No one likes a negative Nancy or a Negative Norman. Be polite, be nice to your server( it’s a character thing).
4. Don’t just talk about you. Ask questions about the other person. It shows interest.
5. Don’t worry! It’s just a drink/coffee be your awesome self. Worst case senerio he/she doesn’t find chemistry with you…it’s ok you won’t die. Best case senerio he/she had the time of their lives and can’t wait to see you again. Either way you’ll be just fine.